FlipSide (registered charity number 1160164) is committed to protecting your personal information.
You have the right to contact us in order to remove consent, to correct, or to erase your personal data at any time, where relevant. Any questions regarding this Policy and our privacy practices, and/or if you wish to request a copy of your personal information, a request should be sent via email to our Data Protection Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
FlipSide identifies itself as a Data Controller under Data Protection law. You may lodge a complaint with the ICO in the event of FlipSide’s non-compliance with applicable Data Protection law, or the relevant competent authority in your legal jurisdiction.
Parham House Barn,
FlipSide adheres strictly to our legal duty to protect any personal information we collect from you.
FlipSide does not capture and store any personal information about individuals who access this web site, except where you voluntarily choose to give us your personal details via email, or by using an electronic form, or enquiring about any of our services. In these circumstances, the personal information that you give us will only be used to provide the information or service you have requested.
FlipSide is a cloud-enabled business, meaning that during the normal course of interacting with FlipSide, your personal data may be stored outside of the EU. We only use Cloud services that have met the necessary standards such as ISO 27001 and the US-EU Privacy Shield to protect and store your data.
Personal information is not disclosed to third parties unless this is indicated on the web page and / or relevant form at the point of collecting information from you, or as required by law.
We automatically collect statistical data about usage patterns on our website. This information is not used to identify any individual. It is only collected to provide us with an understanding of the areas of interest on our site and kept only for as long as required for this purpose.
The so-called “Cookie Law” requires websites to obtain consent from visitors to store or retrieve any information on a computer or any other web connected device, like a smartphone or tablet.
A cookie is a text file that is used by many websites to identify your computer to their server. Cookies in themselves do not identify the individual user, just the computer used. This is done in order to make your experience of the JDA website smoother by remembering any preferences or settings from the previous visit. FlipSide also tracks the volume of traffic on its website by using cookies.
FlipSide will continue to check and monitor our data protection obligations to ensure they are up to date. FlipSide will develop and evolve their website, therefore this Policy will adapt to those changes. Please check this page occasionally to ensure that you are aware of any changes.
This Policy was last updated in March 2019
Customer Onboarding Data Privacy Notice
1. FlipSide identifies itself as a Data Controller under Data Protection law. You may lodge a complaint with the ICO in the event of FlipSide’s non-compliance with applicable Data Protection law, or the relevant competent authority in your legal jurisdiction.
2. You have the right to contact us in order to remove consent, to correct, amend, or to erase your personal data at any time, where relevant. Where your information is required for statutory record keeping purposes, we reserve the right under UK Data Protection law not to comply with your request.
3. Any questions regarding this Policy and our privacy practices, and/or if you wish to review or request a copy of your personal information, email our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com
4. FlipSide uses various applications to administer your personal data. We do not use these tools to perform profiling or any kind of automated decision-making about you or your organisation. FlipSide is a cloud-enabled business, meaning that during the normal course of interacting with FlipSide, your personal data may be stored outside of the EU. We only use Cloud services that have met the necessary standards such as ISO 27001 and the US-EU Privacy Shield to protect and store your data.
5. We will keep your personal data for at least the minimum statutory period allowed, normally in the case of financial records this is 6 years. Please note that FlipSide has a legitimate interest in retaining your personal data for legal and financial record keeping purposes.
6. FlipSide will not give your data to any third parties unless required for the proper administration of your account and for the avoidance of doubt, will never give your personal details to third parties for marketing or other non-essential purposes.
7. We cannot absolutely guarantee the security of any information that you transmit to us via the internet and remind you that you do so at your own risk. All personal details- Personally Identifiable Information (PII)- are held on encrypted devices, protected with password protection which where possible is dual-factor authenticated.
INFORMATION AND THE LAW
We may occasionally release your personal or financial information to assist law enforcement, to comply with laws or regulations, for example to enforce the terms under which you purchased a ticket, or to protect the rights, property or safety of FlipSide, users of the site or others, including your vital interests or those of another person.
This website www.flipsideuk.org is owned by FlipSide