How to get to Yew Tree Farm
Yew Tree Farm is adjacent to Printroom Studio, a stunning purpose-built artist-led gallery showcasing the best of contemporary printmaking and related work.
Use 'Printroom Studio Sweffling' for google maps directions.
The post code is IP17 2BU. The following directions are from A12 and Ipswich.
Going north from Ipswich and/or the A14 take the A12 towards Woodbridge. Carry on the A12. After the first signs to Saxmundham take a left turn on the B1119 to Rendham and Framlingham.
Go through Rendham past the closed pub, (also called the White Horse, IGNORE THIS ONE) over the bridge and then in about a mile after a sharp left-hand bend you will come to the White Horse Sweffling on the right-hand corner of a crossroad.
Turn right in front of the pub, that is our road.
Go past Pound Farm and a new black set of gates, continue until you go past Hall Cottage with wooden gates, then about another half of a mile you will come to a long house with grey windows on the RHS and large pair of black closed gates. There is a large red driving safety mirror on a post opposite the gates.
Drive past these gates and enter by the next set of metal gates
Free parking is available
Train: nearest station is Saxmundham (from London change at Ipswich. 2hr trip + 10min taxi from Saxmundham)
FlipSide are very mindful of our responsibility to keep our staff and audiences safe. For these reasons, we are keeping a few procedures in place during the festival
- You will be asked of proof of double vaccination or a negative lateral flow test taken less than 24 hours previously.
- You will be asked to check in with the test and trace app or sign in with your contact details
- Hand sanitiser is available for use
- Face masks are for the protection of others, please consider wearing a face covering when inside the Barn and Printroom
- Please stay at home if you have symptoms of illness or have been in contact in with someone who has COVID-19
Keep others safe…
- In line with guidance, we encourage staff, artists and visitors to do a lateral flow tests at home before attending an even
- All visitors and staff are reminded of the importance of thoroughly washing hands for 20 seconds and avoiding touching their face
- Frequently touched objects and surfaces in our building are regularly and thoroughly cleaned
- Our staff will continue to wear face coverings
As the situation changes we will be reviewing and updating these procedures. Thank you for your understanding
Food and Drink
Hot and soft drinks are included in your ticket price and will be available throughout the day. We will also be operating a cash bar.
Food will be available to purchase at the venue during the festival. Just Honest Food will be serving delicious hot meals made from local and in season produce from their beautiful converted horse box during the day.
Where to Stay
There are lots of lovely places to stay in the beautiful Suffolk countryside, with the picturesque towns of Framlingham, Aldeburgh and Saxmundham all within a short driving distance from Yew Tree Farm. For information about the area go to: